Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I've been tagged!

My daughter "tagged" me and so I am filling in my literary pickings below. Unfortunately I don't know how to "tag" so I can't pass this on.

1. One book that changed your life:


Awareness by Anthony De Mello

2. One book that you have read more than once:

The Trilogy of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

3. One book that you'd want on a desert island:

The Bible (I figure I will need a lot of help to survive!)

4. One book that made you laugh:

All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriott
(This is a book that made me laugh out loud on the NYC subway.)

5. One book that made you cry:

Oh My Stars! by Lorna Landvik
also, Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi
also, Anna Karenina by Tolstoy
and the last Harry Potter book
(I must love sad books.)

6. One book that you wish had been written:

The book I've been meaning to write about Paradox.

7. One book that you wish had never been written:

The Da Vinci Code.

8. One book you are currently reading:

Mother Teresa: Come Be My Light

9. One book you've been meaning to read:

Sink Reflections by Fly Lady to help me declutter and to "Just Do It!"

No comments: