Monday, July 2, 2007

Inner Elder

I am off and running! And that feels great! I want to thank my daughter, Tina for encouraging me to start my own Blog. Beginnings are full of hope, especially when you're older. I see this Blog as an opportunity to share my thoughts, my feelings, my poetry, my experience and my dreams. To keep my computer literate friends up to the minute on my adventures and to meet new people in the exciting world of cyberspace.

Inner Elder is also the title of my self-published books of poetry. My poems best express who I am and I look forward to sharing them.

1 comment:

Jan said...

El,

I offer congrats to you on your new blog ! I think it's great and I will enjoy reading your thoughts, poetry, adventures, etc.

I love the colors you chose for the blog....they are very soothing and serene.

Keep posting...........

Love,
Jan